Central York Stadium Events
The District has implemented the following guidelines for student admittance into ALL ticketed high school home sporting events effective immediately.
- All elementary and middle school students must be accompanied by and supervised by an adult at all times. Unaccompanied elementary and middle school students will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult unless they are students of Central York High School or the visiting team’s high school.
- Unaccompanied students from Central York High School and the visiting team must present their student ID to purchase a ticket for the game. Unaccompanied high school students from schools other than the schools participating in the contest will not be permitted.
- Bookbags and unnecessary items (skateboards, scooters, footballs, etc.) are not permitted in Panther Stadium.
- Central York School District has the right to request identification for any guests in question attempting to enter ticketed home sporting events.
- Parents/guardians dropping off students in grades 9-12 to attend the football game may do so in the bus loop at the front of the high school building.
- Spectators will be asked to follow the parking map and enter through the HOME spectator gate.
High School football season and home sporting events are an exciting time of year. From student athletes on the field, to the cheerleaders and marching band, our sporting events are community events that fill us with Panther Pride. Thank you for your continued support in providing a safe and respectful environment for all members of our school community!