All physicals MUST be completed on or after June 1, 2023, per PIAA to be accepted.
PIAA & SPORTS MEDICINE PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS
- Physical: A sports physical must be completed by a Licensed Physician, PAC, or CRNP on PIAA paperwork (Section 6 ONLY) This physical MUST BE completed no earlier than June 1 of the current school year or after to be valid for the current school year, physicals are “good” for the entire academic year. The most current Section 6 can be found in your Rank One account. Directions for Rank One are below.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THE COMPLETED PHYSICAL TO ANYONE. THIS IS A HIPAA VIOLATION AND EMAILS WILL BE DELETED PROMPTLY WITHOUT PRINTING THE DOCUMENT.
- RANK ONE ACCOUNT: Every student-athlete must have an online Rank One Account. This account will need to be updated every year and should be set up using a valid PARENT email address.
- NEW RANK ONE USERS:
- Go to www.rankone.com and click on create new account. Enter parent first name, last name, and email address. You will then get an email asking you to set up your password. Password must be at least 6 characters long. Once you have your password and sign in, you can then enter your student’s ID number. Student ID # is found in Skyward – 9-digit number.
- You may link multiple students under your parent account. Once you set up your account click the Start Forms link. This will bring you to the home page.
- Click on the View link to see the forms that need to be filled out. Please follow the directions under each link. (In the Fall season there are 5 documents that must be completed, Winter, and Spring there are 6). If you compete in a Fall sport you only need to complete Section 7 (Recertification Form) in the Winter or Spring seasons.
- You will need to complete the health history (Sec. 5) and print that form. You will also need to print the PIAA physical form (Sec. 6) and complete the top 2 lines.
Both Sec 5 & 6 forms MUST to go to your physical appointment.
Physicals must have the following to be accepted:
- Completed: MEDICAL & MUSCULOSKELETAL
- Marked: CLEARED, NOT CLEARED...
- Bottom 3 lines completed in their entirety incl. Dr’s signature & date
- Dr’s address stamped anywhere on the bottom
- You will then upload Section 6 only into Rank One.
- RETURNING RANK ONE USERS: Please log into your account to fill out the PIAA forms and other necessary forms for your student athlete. If you forget your password, please click on the click here link next to forgot password. If you are not sure you have an account, you can search for your account by clicking on forgot your account button.
TO CHECK IF YOU ARE CLEARED TO PARTICIPATE: Once we have verified your physical (Sec 6) you see a GREEN check mark (or the word “Compliant”) to the right of your child’s name they are cleared, if it is RED, they are not cleared. To see what is not completed click on the FORMS tab, any document that does not have a “YES” followed by the date to the right is complete, documents that have a “NO” are not completed.
All requirements are due no later than 7 days prior to your season. You will NOT be eligible to practice the first day of practice.
Rick Guinan email@example.com