All physicals MUST be completed on or after June 1, 2022 per PIAA to be accepted. Summer Physicals will be held at Central York High School on June 16 and July 26 from 5:45 - 8:00 p.m for Fall School Athletes in Grades 7-12. Physicals are $15.
REQUIRED STEPS PRIOR TO YOUR STUDENT'S PHYSICAL APPOINTMENT
- Create a RankOne account. You will need your student's 9 digit Student ID #, this can be found in Skyward.
- Complete ALL required forms.
- Once completed, please download AND print Section 6 and 7. Both documents MUST be brought to your students Physical Exam appointment.
- Once this is completed, please use to the link below to schedule AND pay for the physical exam.
JULY 26, 2022
NOTE: Please come at your appointment time, please do not come early or late.
Required Physical Paperwork
Student athlete physicals may obtained anywhere, however you must use the physical exam paperwork provided in RankOne. You will need to download and print the Physical Exam and completed Health History to take to the doctor for completion.
If your physical is completed somewhere other than at Central York please make sure the physical is/includes:
- Completed in its entirety
- Signed and name printed by the doctor
- Provider Number
- Providers address
- Dr office address stamp anywhere on the bottom